Skip to content
- Log into cPanel (GoDaddy) and go to SSL/TLS
- Generate CSR and fill out all the information.
- Request SSL certificate from ITS. Submit a request to get a certificate.
- Once you get it from ITS, go back to cPanel – SSL and then go to certificates
- Then upload the .crt file that ITS gave you
- Go to Manage SSL Sites. Scroll down to the Install an SSL Website and click Browse Certificates. Select the certificate that you want to activate and click Use Certificate. Click Install Certificate.