During the summer, Current GMUSL Students have the following legal database access:
- Bloomberg Law: Unlimited, unrestricted access. No registration required.
- Lexis Advance: Unlimited, unrestricted access. No registration required.
- Westlaw: Limited, restricted access. Registration required.
- Students retain access to all TWEN courses and materials, and West Academic Online Study Aids.
- Students may apply for a password extension here for the following acceptable uses:
- Summer law school classes
- Law journal work
- Projects for faculty
- Moot court
- Unpaid, nonprofit public-interest internship/externship or pro bono work required for graduation
- Summer passwords may not be used for research for “law firms, corporations or other entity (unrelated to law school) that is paying you to conduct said research or that is passing the costs of said research to a third party.”
Reference Librarians will be available throughout the Summer to answer any research-related questions. Please feel free to call, email, or stop by the Reference Office. Full contact details are available from the library Staff Directory.