The law library has numerous print study aids on reserve at the circulation desk that may be useful during exams:
- Get a broad overview: Nutshells
- Focus on the core principles: Concise Hornbooks and Understanding Series
- Go in-depth: Hornbook Series and Aspen Student Treatise Series
- Test yourself: Examples & Explanations Series and Questions & Answers Series
- Study on the Go: Gilbert Law School Legends Audio Series and Sum & Substance CDs. (Available titles are listed here)
Many of these titles and more are also available to students by accessing our West Study Aids Subscription.