Room and Event Planning Assistance Requests

To check room availability in Hazel Hall, see the Full Law School Calendar.

Faculty and Staff may reserve a room in Hazel Hall by contacting Student organizations may reserve a room by contacting the SBA administrator at

Groups outside of the law school should contact Arlington Events Management to schedule an event in Van Metre Hall. For more information, see Events Scheduling.

Faculty and staff of the law school who require more than a room reservation should complete a Request for Event Planning Assistance form, available below. Alternatively, you can download the Event Planning Assistance form to fill out at a later date.